How to create a HubSpot automated email
Get weekly advice from ESM Inbound
How to create emails that can be used in automated workflow campaigns in HubSpot
The following knowledge base article will show you how to create an email that you can use in an automated marketing campaign where emails are sent automatically based on workflows that assess engagement levels of contacts in a specific campaign.
Create a new automated email:
- In HubSpot, go to “Marketing”, “Email”.
- On the top right, click “Create Email”.
- Select “Automated”.
- Select a custom template for your email or click “Drag and Drop” on the top tabs. For this article we are going to select “Drag and Drop”.
- Select “Start from scratch”
- Simply drag the elements that you want in your email from the left hand side onto your blank email.
- Customise your email as you wish.
- Once done, click “Settings” on the top tab.
- Pick the contact from who the email will be sent by, along with their relevant email address.
- Add a subject line, name your email internally, and add a subscription type such as “Marketing Information”.
- Click “Review and Save” on the top right once you are done and then click “Save for Automation”.
Your email is now ready to be used in workflows and will be selectable when you use “Send email”.
If you are looking for more information on how to create general marketing emails in HubSpot, read here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/create-and-send-marketing-emails