How to edit a sales pipeline in HubSpot
Get weekly advice from ESM Inbound
How to create and edit a sales pipeline and it’s relevant deal stages in HubSpot
The following knowledge base article will show you how to create, edit and customise a sales pipeline and the deal stages within that sales pipeline.
How to edit a sales pipeline:
- On the top right menu bar, click on the little cog to go to “Settings”
- At the bottom left bar click on “Sales”, “Deals”.
- At the bottom of the page you can either “Add another pipeline” or you can “Edit” an existing pipeline.
- For this example click “Edit” on an existing pipeline
- You can edit the name of your pipeline by clicking the little pencil icon next to the existing name
- You can edit the stage names as well as their probability percentage of winning the deal at that particular stage.
- If you hover over a deal stage you will see an option to delete it.
- To add a new deal stage scroll to the bottom and click “Add a deal stage”.
- Enter the name of your new deal stage and its probability percentage of winning the deal. You can click and drag your deal in between other deal stages.
- You can edit the deal properties for each deal stage by selecting “Edit properties” on the right of each deal stage.
- Here you can select the deal properties that will popup once a deal is moved into that stage.
- Once happy with your sales pipeline, at the bottom of the page click “Save”.
You can also add deal automation to your sales pipeline. If you are interested in learning about how you can use automation in your sales pipeline, click here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/deals/automate-tasks-on-deal-stages