How to use personalisation tokens in HubSpot
Get weekly advice from ESM Inbound
How to use personalisation tokens to insert names, job titles, and more into marketing emails or sales templates.
The following knowledge base article will explain how to access and use personalisation tokens so that you can create personal and individual emails without having to create new emails one by one.
How to use personalisation tokens:
- You can use personalisation tokens on Landing Pages, Marketing Emails, Templates, and from your HubSpot Sales enablement email extension.
- To add a personalisation token in any of these areas, edit the content to show the item layout and text editor menu.
- Click the head and shoulders icon “Personalise”. This might also be shown as “Insert personalisation token”.
- You can now select any Contact Property in your CRM to use as a personalisation token.
- An example would be to select “First Name”. This will insert a contact’s respective first name into that personalisation’s field when sent to a marketing list.
If you would like to learn more about personalisation tokens in HubSpot, read here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cos-general/how-to-use-personalization-with-your-content