The go-to person for HubSpot knowledge and problem solving
Job Title: HubSpot Specialist
Reporting to: Director of CRM
Salary range: £28,000-£35,000pa
Location: UK-based, work from home (ESM Inbound is a fully remote agency and was before the coronavirus pandemic)
Note to recruiters
ESM Inbound has an exclusive arrangement with a single recruitment agency. We're very happy with this.
As a result, we won't be considering any applications from recruitment consultants or agencies.
Meet the hiring manager
Could you be our HubSpot Specialist?
Apply for this super-duper job and help us make Everybody Smile More (that includes you...)
While every day is different at ESM Inbound, here's a non-exhaustive list of some of the key tasks you'll be involved in every day:
- Migrating our clients from various CRM platforms (including no CRM) to HubSpot.
- Analysing our clients’ HubSpot portals to identify previously unidentified opportunities.
- Training our clients how to use HubSpot - you'll love client-facing work.
- Designing system requirements for advanced integrations that will be implemented by our Design & Development team.
- Working with the Director of CRM to ensure our training services are first class.
This role is successful when: our clients’ HubSpot CRM portals are set up in a manner that meets their needs. You have proactively identified opportunities for our clients to gain more value from their CRM implementation.
Experience and characteristics
A minimum of two years experience of managing a HubSpot portal
A minimum of three years experience of managing another CRM platform (e.g. Salesforce or Dynamics 365)
You're a self-confessed CRM/HubSpot enthusiast who loves problem solving and figuring out answers to those questions that stump everyone else! You'll have:
- A proven track record of migrating an organisation from their current CRM (or no CRM) to a fully configured CRM portal
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to document your findings
- Excellent written communication skills
- Commitment to ESM Inbound’s Everybody Smile More mission
- Commitment to ESM Inbound’s core values of:
The following experience and characteristics will advantage your application:
- Experience of working at a HubSpot Solution Partner agency
- Certifications from HubSpot Academy on top of essential experience noted above
- Experience of managing both HubSpot and Salesforce
- Experience of using HubSpot as a CRM
- Experience of using Teamwork Projects
- Demonstrable expertise in Sales Hub and/or Service Hub
- Familiarity with an IPaaS platform such as Integromat, Zapier, Automate.io or Workato.
ESM Inbound benefits package
- 100% remote work forever
- Private healthcare insurance via Bupa
- A free Kindle and unlimited ebooks
- Never work between Christmas and New Year
- Exceptional maternity, paternity and Shared Parental Leave policy
- Highly competitive sick pay scheme
- Active and varied social calendar
Reference ID: ESM/CRM Specialist
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000-£35,000 per year
- Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm
What do our employees say about working at ESM Inbound?
We run a regular survey to check how our team members feel about working at ESM Inbound. The survey is completely anonymous so that people can feel free to let us know exactly how they're feeling.
Here's a selection of some recent responses:
The work is fun, engaging and I'm given independence but also the support I need.
Great people, supportive management, ample opportunity.
Grateful to have a job where the boss really cares.
We have got a fantastic team full of fun, talented people.
I love the team's can do attitude.
Glad to work with a great team.
This is the best agency that I have ever worked for.
Everybody smiles more!
Amazing team, amazing boss.
I get to work on a variety of projects.
Working with wonderful, supportive people that create such a happy environment to work in.
It’s great to see so many happy customers thanks to our talented team.
I love what I do and I love the people I work with.
I love working at ESM Inbound. The team is top notch and it's great to work with such a talented group of professionals.