Digital Project Manager
Salary range: £25,000-£32,000pa
Location: UK-based, work from home (ESM Inbound is a fully-remote agency and was before the coronavirus pandemic)
Note to recruiters
ESM Inbound has an exclusive arrangement with a single recruitment agency. We're very happy with this.
As a result, we won't be considering any applications from recruitment consultants or agencies.
- Delivering projects on time and within budget
- Providing exceptional client communication and managing expectations
- Working with designers and developers to ensure that requirements are met
- Clarifying and documenting project requirements
- Managing team capacity against project requirements
- Maintaining our project management system (Teamwork Projects)
- Quality assuring our work to ensure it meets project requirements
This role is successful when: website and API development projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet (or exceed) our clients’ expectations.
Experience and characteristics
The following experience and characteristics are essential:
- At least two years experience of project management
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time
- Excellent written communication skills
- No fear of picking up the phone
- No fear of getting on a Zoom call with your camera on
- Experience project managing one or more of the following:
- Website design and development projects
- Software development projects
- API development projects
- Software integration projects
- Commitment to ESM Inbound’s Everybody Smile More mission
- Commitment to ESM Inbound’s core values of:
The following experience and characteristics will advantage your application:
- A project management qualification (e.g. APMP, PRINCE2 or similar)
- Experience of working at a HubSpot Solution Partner agency
- Experience of using HubSpot as a CRM
- Experience of using Teamwork Projects
- Familiarity with an IPaaS platform such as Integromat, Zapier, Automate.io or Workato
What do our employees say about working at ESM Inbound?
We run a regular survey to check how our team members feel about working at ESM Inbound. The survey is completely anonymous so that people can feel free to let us know exactly how they're feeling.
Here's a selection of some recent responses:
The work is fun, engaging and I'm given independence but also the support I need.
Great people, supportive management, ample opportunity.
Grateful to have a job where the boss really cares.
We have got a fantastic team full of fun, talented people.
I love the team's can do attitude.
Glad to work with a great team.
This is the best agency that I have ever worked for.
Everybody smiles more!
Amazing team, amazing boss.
I get to work on a variety of projects.
Working with wonderful, supportive people that create such a happy environment to work in.
It’s great to see so many happy customers thanks to our talented team.
I love what I do and I love the people I work with.
I love working at ESM Inbound. The team is top notch and it's great to work with such a talented group of professionals.