The number of hours that can roll over from one month to the next will be agreed when you sign up to your retainer.
By default, the following No-Risk Retainers include the ability to roll hours over from one month to the next:
- Happier Retainer (up to 12hrs per month)
- Happiest Retainer (up to 20hrs per month).
The Happy Retainer service does not include an option to roll hours to future months.
Hours can only roll over to the next months. Rollovers are not cumulative.
It is possible that your retainer agreement includes non-standard terms. Here are some common examples:
- a slightly reduced hourly rate eliminates the ability to roll hours
- Net 30 or Net 60 payment terms eliminates the ability to roll hours
- a slightly increased hourly rate increases the number of hours that can roll over.
Any non-standard terms will be clearly agreed with you.