How to create custom reports in HubSpot that are specific to your reporting needs and that aren’t covered in HubSpot’s already existing default reports.
The following knowledge base article will explain how to select the data and view of a custom report that you would like to create that isn’t already an existing default HubSpot report.
Create a custom HubSpot report:
- In the top menu bar, click “Reports”, “Reports”.
- In the top right click “Create custom report”.
- Select what object/objects your report needs to focus on. For this example we are going to select “Single Object”
- Select which object you like to report on: Contacts, Companies, Deals, Activities, Tickets or Products. For this example we are going to select “Contacts”. Click “Next”.
- Select the contact properties you want to report on by clicking “Add contact property” on the left hand side.
- Once you have all your properties that you want to report on, click “Visualisation” on the top menu tab.
- On the left hand side, click and drag the properties you selected into the “drag and drop to display” box.
- Select your chart type
- Once you are happy with your custom report, click “Save”.
Creating custom reports in HubSpot comes with a variety of different reporting functionality and visual display types. If you would like to read more about creating all types of custom reports read here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-custom-reports