How to add a simple or customised HTML signature to your emails in HubSpot
This knowledge base article will explain how you can add personalised email signatures for your emails when sent directly from HubSpot.
Create email signature:
- In HubSpot, click on your profile icon at the top right menu.
- Click on "Profile & Preferences".
- Scroll down and under "CRM Communication", click on "Edit signature".
- You can now create a simple signature by adding your own text and images.
- You can also create an HTML signature by clicking the "HTML" tab and pasting in your HTML code and clicking "Save".
If you're interested in learning more about how to create an HTML email signature in HubSpot, read here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/add-an-email-signature-in-the-crm