This knowledge base article will explain how add ESM Inbound to either your company Facebook page or company LinkedIn page.
- Accept a connection request from the relevant ESM Inbound employee.
- Go to your company LinkedIn Page and click on "Admin Tools" at the top right corner.
- Under "Settings" click on "Manage Admins"
- Type in the name of the recently added ESM Inbound employee and click on the correct account. Add as designated page admin.
- Go to Facebook Business Manager and create a Business Manager account if you do not have one, alternatively log into your existing account.
If you need to create a new Account
- Click create account and enter in your company name and your email address
- Click the link emailed to you to open Business Manager
- Click on "Business Settings" and go to "Accounts" and then "Pages"
- Click the blue "add" button and select "add a page"
- Type in the name of your company Facebook page and select it.
- Click the "Assign Partners" button
- Click on the "Link to share" option and toggle on the "publish content" option. Then wait for the link at the bottom to generate and send that to us so that we can access the page.