How to edit and schedule a blog for a specific date even if it has already been published.
This knowledge base article will explain how you can change the publish date of a HubSpot blog, even if it has already been published.
Change blog publish date:
- In HubSpot go to "Marketing", "Website", "Blog".
- Hover over the name of your published blog and click on the "Actions" dropdown menu to select "Edit".
- In the top tabs select "Publish or schedule".
- Under publishing options, select "Change publish date".
- You can now change the date and time of publishing.
- Once done click "Update".
Changing your blogs publish date is a great way for you to post multiple new blogs about a specific topic at the same time, but in a way that makes it look as if they have been posted in regular intervals. This is a particularly good strategy for a website starting a new blog.