How to export an excel spreadsheet of contacts from HubSpot
The following knowledge base article will explain how to create a specific list of contacts and how to export that list from HubSpot.
Create a list to export:
- In HubSpot click on "Contacts", "Lists".
- At the top right click, "Create list".
- Name your list and filter by the properties of the contacts that you would like to see.
- Your list can be Active or Static,
- Once done, click "Save".
- Click the "Actions" drop down menu and click "Export".
- Select the properties that you want to export for your contacts and click "Next".
- Choose your file format and click "Export".
For more information on exporting contacts, companies, deals or tickets, click here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/export-contacts-companies-deals-or-tickets