How to move a deal in a sales pipeline to “Won” or “Lost”.
The following knowledge base article will explain how a sales pipeline is setup and how you can move a deal into a “Won” or “Lost” deal stage.
Setting up a sales pipeline in HubSpot:
- In the top right in HubSpot go to “Settings” by clicking the cog icon
- On the left menu, click “Sales”, “Deals”.
- On the right of “Select a pipeline to modify” click “Options” and select “Create new pipeline”
- Give your pipeline a name and click “Create”.
- You can now create your deal stages and select the win probability stages. You can add a “Won” and “Lost” stage.
- By selecting “Won”, when a deal is moved to that stage, a new Customer will be registered.
If you would like to know more about setting up and customising sales pipelines in HubSpot, click here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/deals/set-up-and-customize-your-deal-pipelines-and-deal-stages