Find out how to invite your team to HubSpot and how to make use of permissions to control their access.
How to add users to your HubSpot portal
- Click on the settings gear at the top-right of the screen.
- Click on 'Users & Teams' at the bottom-left of the screen
- Click 'Create User' at the top right of the screen
- Enter the email address of the new user and choose their permissions
- Click 'Next' and send their invitation to HubSpot
HubSpot user permissions
As a rule of thumb, we recommend only having a small number of users with the 'super-admin' setting. This should be a senior member of staff, your point of contact at ESM Inbound and a 'backup individual' at your company.
It's also advisable to restrict the number of users who can export contacts from your HubSpot portal. This helps to control who can access customer data, which may be an important part of your GDPR compliance.