How to add an analytics tracking code onto a HubSpot landing page
The following knowledge base article will show how to insert a tracking code into a HubSpot landing page so that you can use external analytics tools to measure the engagement levels on your landing page.
Add a tracking code to a HubSpot page:
- Get your HTML tracking code snippet from your analytics tool
- Open HubSpot and go to “Marketing”, “Website”, “Landing Pages”.
- Select your landing page and click “Edit”
- In the top tabs of your landing page go to “Settings”
- Scroll down and select “Advanced Options”
- Paste your tracking code under “Additional code snippets”.
- Click “Save”.
Add a tracking code to multiple HubSpot landing pages
If you would like to add a tracking code to all HubSpot pages hosted on a specific domain then:
- In HubSpot, go to “Settings”
- Click “Website”, “Pages” at the bottom on the left
- Under the “Templates” tab you will be able to paste your domain wide tracking code under “HTML”, “Site Header”/”Site Footer”.