How to create sales goals in HubSpot to measure in your reports
The following knowledge base article will explain how you can create a variety of different goals for your sales teams.
Create sales goals:
- At the top right click the cog to go to “Settings”.
- At the left menu bar, click “Reports”, “Goals”.
- From the dropdown menu, select the type of goal you want to create.
- Select the Team you want to link to this goal as well the pipeline.
- Click “Create” at the top right.
- In the menu that pops up select the type of goal.
- Then select the “Measurement”, “Time period” and the specific team members that this goal applies to.
- Then click “Add”
- At the right hand side click “Create goal” and add your goal.
If you would like more information on what type of goals you can create based on your HubSpot subscription, read here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-goals