How to schedule multiple posts on different social platforms using HubSpot
The following knowledge base article will show you how to easily schedule your social media posts on different social platforms using HubSpot, as well as how to quickly link HubSpot pages to your social posts.
Schedule social media posts on HubSpot:
- On the top menu bar, click “Marketing”, “Social”.
- On the top right click “Create social post”.
- Select the social platform you want to post on - you will be able to select more platforms later.
- Create your post by writing your copy, with the option of inserting an image of video if you would like.
- You can also click the paper clip to attach content such as a blog post or a landing page.
- View “Posting from” to select the account you want to post from
- Under “When”, select the date and time of when you would like your post to be scheduled.
- Below your post you have the option of scheduling another. By clicking on another social platform icon, this will duplicate the post you have created for this new platform. You can however edit it if you would like.
- Once you are done, at the bottom click “Schedule post”
- You can now view all your scheduled posts by selecting the little calendar icon to view the social scheduling calendar view.
If you are interested to learn more about how you can track and report on your social media from HubSpot, read here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/social/analyze-social-reports